Last Updated: 1st May 2020
Wellington Rd Dental Care is pleased to announce that as of Monday 27th April 2020, restrictions on dental services have been eased.
In addition to continuing our high standards of infection control, we have implemented some extra measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Changes to our procedures include:
- Added screening measures for patients when making appointments and on arrival.
- Provision of hand sanitizer for patients to use on arrival.
- Spacing our waiting room chairs and providing patients with the option of waiting in their car (if more comfortable doing so) to ensure social distancing.
- Removing magazines and soft furnishings in waiting areas.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas during the day.
Your health and our staff’s health are our number one priority. If you feel unwell and have flu-like symptoms, please refrain from entering the clinic and PHONE us to reschedule your appointment.
Please contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 if you need emergency dental care and:
- are currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- have been directed to self-isolate by your doctor or Australian Department of Health.
We are here to look after your oral health and will continue to do so during these difficult times. Wishing you, your family and friends good health.
The Team at Wellington Rd Dental Care